Saturday, September 25, 2010

Optical illusions and 3D photography (Facebook too)

Got to sleep in today, a nice change for once. I went ahead and started surfing the internet immediately of course. I was having difficulty finding things to chat about to start, but then this showed up! I've always loved optical illusions and finding this sent me stumbling in another direction, finding this website's article about 3D photography! I've seen it before but never quite with this level of presentation. There are also several links at the end of the article leading to other resources on how to create your own 3D images. If you are adept at all with photography and feel like trying the techniques out leave a comment and link to your image, I'd love to check it out!

On a side note I've got my Facebook page up now! Check it out here! I need friends so add me or I'll be forever alone. Thanks for reading everyone!

-- The only constant is change --

No comments:

Post a Comment