Monday, September 27, 2010

A meager day in the thoughtful realm.

Today was a long day, I worked a full shift and had a meeting outside in the blazing sun afterwards, so I was beat when I got home. To tell you the truth, I think I slept most of the evening! So with that said, I don't have much to talk about today, so this is gonna be a shorter and maybe more personal post than normal.

I went ahead and made a fractal which came out really nice! There's a heart in the middle you can bawww your eyes out over if you like. You can check it over here.



I watched Reservoir Dogs for the first time ever last night. It was good! I don't have much to say other than I'm a Tarantino fan and it definitely felt like a movie he made.



Also, I'm gonna leave this here. It's a game over at ArmorGames.com called Amorphous Plus. If you haven't played it, try it out! The goal is simple - swing your oversized sword to splat the wild glooples that swarm you. It has tons of achievements to try and unlock too. I've spent a LOT of time playing this in the past, so I hope you enjoy it as well.

Thanks for tuning in everyone, sorry I couldn't provide much more today. G'night!

-- The only constant is change --

No comments:

Post a Comment