Thursday, September 23, 2010

A daily diary and a movie review.

So today I haven't had much time to go rambling around the internet, so I'll describe my day a bit. I was off work at 9am this morning so I thought, "I'll go home and take a nap!" Brilliant. Ended up waking up at 4pm and only because my wife was hungry and wanted me to make food. Fast forward a few hours later and I went out to see Takers.

Takers was, interesting to say the least. I didn't have high hopes for it, but I must say it exceeded my expectations. The characters were interesting but the plot was droll and a total rip-off from the Italian Job. The lighting and cinematography were kind of strange and I didn't like them. Of course, taste is a matter of opinion and nobody is right or wrong about this sort of thing. It was an enjoyable action/drama and not a terrible way to blow a couple hours of the night.

As it is, I'm relaxing now and getting ready for bed (those last 6 hours of consciousness have been grueling). Hopefully in the coming days I'll be expanding upon my ideas for the blog and I'll be writing longer, more interesting posts as time goes by. It's all uphill from here!


-- The only constant is change --

No comments:

Post a Comment